7 random things
cause my pal,
Wendy, tagged me. 🙂
* I once worked for a professional roller hockey team. From doing the PR thing to giving players rides home, I did it all. Totally a fun summer gig!
* I was a state champion public speaker a couple years in a row when I was a teen. (I am totally soft-spoken so it’s a complete shock to learn that to most who know me in my adult life.)
* I’ve been inside a burning building that would be declared — a short time later —- too unsafe for firefighters to enter. 😉
* I totally dislike the taste of fish
* I love hats, but I rarely wear them.
* Pedicures aren’t for me. I wish it wasn’t the case, but I totally hate anyone touching my footsies.
* I like to make up silly, nonsense words.
If you are reading this, I’d love to hear 7 fabulous things about yourself. 🙂