Let’s get this party started with today’s card.
(eta: Sorry about that. Had to temporarily remove the photo on 6-16. It’ll be back in 12/2008.)
Yep, it’s again one of those rectangle cards that I love so, so much. 🙂
But, friends, that’s not all.
See that little cream block of paper on the right? Yep, yep, the one looks kind of like notebook paper.
Well, ta-da! It’s not. 🙂
It’s your good, old-fashioned, stamped piece of paper.
Here’s what I did:
* I stamped Technique Tuesday’s Storytellers – Ledgers’ ledger clear stamp once on cream paper. (For the project, I used cream. For the illustration here, I used a white paper and blue combo so you can more easily see the stamping.)
* I trimmed it. Then, I used the ever-so-handy Bind-It-All machine from Zutter to pop some holes in the top of it.
* This final step was the tricky part. I used my scissors to partly snip and rip each hole.
The end result: a nice looking piece of faux notebook paper. 🙂
Just FYI, the supplies I used for the card are:
* Ledger from Storytellers – Ledgers clear stamp set by Technique Tuesday; Elephant and “I’ll Never Forget” words from Zoology clear stamp set by Technique Tuesday; U from Savannah clear stamp set by Technique Tuesday
* Chocolate, Twilight and Sweet Leaf ink pads from Close to My Heart
* Striped two-sided patterned paper from Making Memories
* Ribbon from May Arts
* Other supplies; Cardstock; Scalloped punch; Zutter Bind-It-All
Thanks for stopping by today.