I’m over on the Paper Crafts Connection today, sharing some last-minute ideas for quick and easy Christmas gifts.
One of the projects I’m sharing over there is this Tea Sleeve packet. I want to share with you today how to make one like it.
Here’s what you need:
* One 3″ x 9″ piece of heavy patterned paper (think cardstock weight) or cardstock
* A strong adhesive, like two-way tape or glue
* Tea packets. The packet will fit five to six Stash tea packets.
* String or ribbons and anything you want to decorate it up with.
Here’s what you do:
1. Start by cutting a 3″ x 9″ piece of patterned paper or cardstock. You’ll notice I’m using a different paper for demostration purposes.
2. Score the paper on the 1″, 2″, 5″ and 6″ marks.
And here’s a graphic for you, too. Know that when it comes to graphics, Paper Crafts Lone Design Man I am not. 😉
3. Fold it up along the score lines.
4. Add adhesive.
5. Bundle up some tea for the sleeve. You can put them in freely or use a string or a piece of paper to make a band to put around them.
6. Slide the tea in the sleeve.
7. Finish it off by decorating the exterior of the sleeve as you see fit.
That’s all I have for you today. Be back again soon!
Thanks for visiting!