It’s that time of the month.
Time for a peek of the new Studio AE stamp set from Technique Tuesday. 😉
Meet today’s peek.
This itty bitty peek has 2 peeks of the new set. The flower is from their Growing Wild set.
I’ll show you the whole thing in May.
A few details about the new set:
* It is called, “Real Life by Ali Edwards.”
* It consists of 16 clear stamps.
* The largest stamp in the set is 1 1/4″ x 2 3/4″.
* The set mixes Ali’s handwriting with typography.
* This set could easily be used for “All About Me” scrapbook pages, as well as pages and mini books about a favorite family member, a couple, your entire family and more.
* It consists of phrases, as well as words that can be mixed together.
The set will be revealed on May 1st on the Technique Tuesday Web site on this page here. It ships to Studio AE Members between the 10th and the 15th.
You don’t have to be a Studio AE member to purchase the stamp set. It will be available in May for a limited time on the TT web site for $19.99. If you join the direct-ship stamp club and become a Studio AE member, the set is $14.99. You can find more details about Studio AE on this page here.