Hello again, friends!
It’s yet again Pep Rally week in the super cute, super fun, super happy world of Paper Smooches, and we are here today to share a sampling of the Paper Smooches’ October release with you! FOUR new stamps and EIGHT new dies will be available to purchase at 12:01am, Eastern time…on October 1st. You will find them HERE. (<—– And, just you wait! They are the cutest yet!)
To add extra fun to our blog hop…we are offering up a prize!
The way we choose our winners and the prize has changed:
- FOUR winners will be chosen at RANDOM from any of the design team blogs and the PS Blog
- The prize – a $25 gift code to choose what you like at the PS online store.
- Just leave a comment on any of the eight design team blogs listed below or the PS blog for your chance to win! (you do not need to comment on all blogs to qualify)
- You have until midnight MT on Sunday, September 29th to leave a comment.
- Please check the Paper Smooches blog on Monday, September 30th to see if you are one of the FOUR lucky winners.
The perks to our change:
- You will have more time to comment
- You can choose dies as a part of your prize (or anything else in our store of course)
- You don’t have to check all 8 blogs to see if you won, you just need to check the PS blog.
Yay! And good luck! And you know.😉
- Emily Leiphart
- Heidi Van Laar
- Kalyn Kepner
- Karolyn Loncon
- Kim Kesti
- Laura Bassen
- Laurie Schmidlin
- Teri Anderson
To increase your chances of winning:
- Leave a comment on this blog post.
- Tell us that you Facebooked about our blog hop.
- Tell us that you Tweeted about our hop.
- Tell us that you posted on your blog about our blog hop.
(which means that you have up to four big chances to win on each blog)
So let’s get on with the project!
Pretty much every stamped element you see on my card is from the new stamp set.😉
And guess what? The set has even more sweet little scene building images. I can’t wait to play with it some more.
To give the houses a little extra pop, I used markers to just randomly add a little extra shading to each one. Simple, but adds just a little extra kick.
Thanks for stopping by today!