Hello again, all!
It’s Pep Rally week in the wide world of Paper Smooches, and I’m tickled to be joining the design team in share a sampling of the Paper Smooches February release with you! FOUR new stamps and EIGHT new dies will be available to purchase at 12:01am, Eastern time…on February 1st. There will be an Anniversary celebration at the Paper Smooches blog on February 1st, so please stop by and celebrate with us! You will find our new releases HERE
To add extra fun to our blog hop…we are offering up a prize!
- FOUR winners will be chosen at RANDOM from any of the design team blogs and the PS Blog
- The prize – a $25. gift code to choose what you like at the PS online store.
- Just leave a comment on any of the design team blogs listed below or the PS blog for your chance to win! (you do not need to comment on all blogs to qualify but it increases your changes)
- You have until midnight MT on Sunday, February 2nd to leave a comment.
- Please check the Paper Smooches blog on Monday, February 3rd to see if you are one of the FOUR lucky winners.
- Ashley Marcu
- Betsy Veldman
- Emily Leiphart
- Erin Lincoln
- Heidi Van Laar
- JJ Bolton
- Kalyn Kepner
- Karolyn Loncon
- Kim Kesti
- Laura Bassen
- Laurie Schmidlin
- Mou Saha
- Pamela Ho
- Summer Fullerton
- Teri (<—- here you are)
So enough hop talk. Let’s get on with the project.😉
Everything you see on here was created with the brand new Spectrum stamp set. It’s a really magical set, if you catch my drift. It’s got a unicorn, rainbow and other fun stuff.
It sorta made me think of my childhood (Hello, Lisa Frank stickers. Hello, My Little Pony.) So I created two pink unicorns and then stamped a heart (also from set) on one of the unicorns.
Ok, so yeah. That’s what I have got! Be back later, gators! Happy hopping!