It’s Pep Rally week and the Paper Smooches design team is working together today to share a sampling of the NEW Paper Smooches May/June release with you! FOUR new stamps and EIGHT new dies went on sale at midnight on April 30th (eastern time) (12:01 am on May 1). You will find our new releases HERE
To add extra fun to our blog hop…we are offering up a prize! (<—– Because Paper Smooches rocks like that.)
- And because we are working along side of Xyron adhesives this week, they have a special prize to offer one random winner as well. The prize is worth $100. To see a photo of the prize, please visit the PS blog. You can visit the Xyron blog to see what their fabulous team has created with our PS products. While you are there, you will have a chance to win a $20. gift code to win some PS products!
- FOUR winners will be chosen at RANDOM from any of the design team blogs and the PS Blog
- The prize – a $25. gift code to choose what you like at the PS online store.
- Just leave a comment on any of the design team blogs listed below or the PS blog for your chance to win! (you do not need to comment on all blogs to qualify but it increases your changes)
- You have until midnight MT on Sunday, May 4th to leave a comment.
- Please check the Paper Smooches blog on Monday, May 5th to see if you are one of the FOUR lucky winners.
To increase your chances of winning:
- Tell us that you Facebooked about our blog hop
- Tell us that you Tweeted about our hop
- Tell us that you posted on your blog about our blog hop
(….which means that you have up to three extra chances to win on each blog…. woot!)
So enough technical stuff. 🙂 Let’s get on with the project, shall we?
I used the new Denim & Daisies stamp set, which I must admit seems strange to say because my card is all masculine like. 😉
The “thanks”, circle (that I used to make the buttons) and the pocket are from the set. The “uncle” word is from Paper Smooches’ previously released Kinfolk set.
In addition to Paper Smooches products, we used adhesive this time for Xyron.Their “High Tack Tape” was really great for putting together the shirt here.
Well, that’s all I have. I’ll be back later, gators.
Thanks for stopping by today.