Here I am again with another project made with a couple products from the August release from My Favorite Things.
Aren’t those glasses fun? They are from the new Geek is Chic Die-namics dies, while the words and star are from the Geek is Chic stamp set. (Both products will be available on 8/12.) It’s kinda fun just to cut a bunch of glasses from different colors of cardstock and mix them together. That’s kinda what I did here.
In addition to the new stuff, I pulled out a couple previously released MFT products to make this card: The Washi Tape Die-namics dies; Washi Patterns stamp set; and Office Supplies Die-namics dies (for the paper clip).
The MFT supplies I used to make today’s card include:
- Geek is Chic Die-namics dies (available 8/12)
- Geek is Chic stamp set (available 8/12)
- Washi Tape Die-namics
- Washi Patterns stamp set
- Office Supplies Die-namics (for the paper clip)
- MFT cardstocks: Blu Raspberry; Razzleberry and Lemon Drop
- MFT inks: Razzleberry; Black Licorice
So that’s what I have for today. Be sure to check out the MFT blog to see what other design team members are sharing projects today made with new stuff from the August release.