I back with a couple more projects made with new products from the August release from My Favorite Things. (Woo-to-the-hoo! Just you wait, you guys. Just. You. Wait.)
Shall we get started? Ok. Let’s do it!
The star of all these projects is a new stamp set called Office Space, which will be available on the 12th at MFT. The new coordinating Office Space Die-namics steel dies play a key role too.😉
So this is card #1.
The stapler and words are from the stamp set.
I stamped the blue panel with another new stamp from MFT: the Writing Tablet Background stamp. It too lands at MFT on the 12th.
The dots were created with the new Jumbo Polka Dot Stencil (which…. you guessed it… lands at MFT on the 12th as well).
And this is card #2.
I just love the computer monitor! It (and the sentiment) is from the Office Space stamp set. The cool thing about the stamp set is it comes with a bunch of different phrases that you could totally stamp on the monitor. Love that!
And meet #3.
And you guessed it. I whipped out the Office Space stamp set (and dies) again for this guy. I have a tape dispenser just like this one on my desk… lol!🙂
To create the polka dot paper here, I just set the Jumbo Polka Dot Stencil on a piece of yellow cardstock and then gently sponged on some yellow ink. Easy peasy!
Here’s a complete list of MFT supplies I used to make today’s cards.
- Office Space stamp set (arrives 8/12 at My Favorite Things)
- Office Space Die-namics (arrives 8/12 at My Favorite Things)
- Jumbo Polka Dot Stencil (arrives 8/12 at My Favorite Things)
- Stitchable Dots Circle STAX Die-namics dies
- Blueprints 18 Die-namics (for the stars)
- File Folder Edges Die-namics
- Pinking Edge Circle STAX
- Cardstocks: Orange Fizz, Lemon Drop, Blu Raspberry
- Inks: Licorice, Orange Fizz, Lemon Drop, Blu Raspberry
Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to check out the MFT Blog to learn which other MFT design team members are sharing projects today made with products from the August release.