Almost. There. A.L.M.O.S.T. to the big September release day for My Favorite Things.
I hope you can handle the fun because I’ve got one more round of projects to share with that I’ve made with some products from their September release.
On your mark. Get set. GO!
Say hello to card #1.
What can I possibly say, but oh MY GOSH, you guys! I howled (and howled) when I opened up the Miss Tiina Cute Critters stamp set that this little fox is from. It is such a cute set. (Not just is there a fox, but there’s some other cute critters!)
I wanted to make boy fox and girl fox for my card so I die-cut the fox twice and stamped on it both times. To make one look like a girl, I added some die-cut glasses (cut with the Miss Tiina Cute Critters Die-namics from pink cardstock and then added a pink bow.
And meet card #2.
This one is a little more graphic than the last.
The label is from the Blueprints 19 Die-namics and the “thanks” word is from the Many Thanks Die-namics. I die-cut the word twice and then used a marker to darken the second word so I could get the shadow effect you see.
And this is card #3.
It’s sort of a continuation of my “leaf loving parade” from yesterday’s post.
Once again, I die-cut the leaves with my metal shim in the machine so the lines would really show. And I sponged on some extra ink to really give them some added dimension.
So, so fun!
And once again. Here’s a complete list of MFT supplies I used to make these cards:
- Pinking Edge rectangle STAX Die-namics (arrives on 9/16)
- Fine Check Background stamp (arrives on 9/16)
- Mini Chicken Wire Background stamp (arrives on 9/16)
- Burlap Background stamp (arrives on 9/16)
- Miss Tiina Cute Critters stamp set (arrives on 9/16)
- Miss Tinna Cute Critters Die-namics (arrives on 9/16)
- Falling Leaves Die-namics (arrives on 9/16)
- Proof Positive Die-namics (arrives on 9/16)
- Many Thanks Die-namics (arrives on 9/16)
- Thankful Thoughts stamp set (arrives on 9/16)
- Sequins Die-namics
- Blueprints 19 Die-namics (arrives on 9/16)
- Cardstocks: Lemon Drop; Razzleberry; Blue Raspberry; Orange Fizz
- Inks: Lemon Drop; Black Licorice; Razzleberry
- Metal shim or adaptor plate for die-cutting machine
Thanks again for stopping by today! And don’t forget to stop again by the MFT blog to see which other MFT Design Team members are sharing projects today.