We are so, so, so close to the October release from My Favorite Things. (<—- Oct. 14! Oct. 14th! Oct. 14th! Hurry! Hurry! Hurry!)
I’ve got a couple more projects made with some of the new products so let’s get on with the show.
Say hello to card #1.
Sometimes, you make a card and are like, “Did I make that? Wow!”
This was totally just a fun one to make.
How did I make that background paper? Well, I stenciled the pattern with the Herringbone Bricks Stencil with Gumdrop Green ink onto Gumdrop Green cardstock. If you are new to the ink sponging thing and aren’t quite ready to invest in one of those fancy schmanzy Distressing Tools, let me let you in on a secret. Cosmetic sponges are my secret ink sponging friend.😉
I cut the snowflake with the Pierced Snowflakes Die-namics and the square with the Stitched Square STAX Die-namics.
The sentiment was created by mixing and matching words from the Many Thanks Die-namics and the Thankful Thoughts stamp set.
And this is card #2.
How did I made that white element? Well, this is a fun one. I die-cut a rectangle with the Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-namics. Then I took one of the Snow Drifts Die-namics dies and cut a line across the bottom. I thought it turned pretty cool!
One again I created a sentiment by mixing and matching the Many Thanks Die-namics with the Thankful Thoughts stamp set. Love it when things work together.
So that’s all I have today.
- Stitched Snow Drifts Die-namics (arrives on 10/14 at MFT)
- Herringbone Bricks Stencil (arrives on 10/14 at MFT)
- Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-namics (arrives on 10/14 at MFT)
- Stitched Square STAX Die-namics (arrives on 10/14 at MFT)
- Many Thanks Die-namics
- Thankful Thoughts stamp set
- Pierced Snowflakes Die-namics (arrives on 10/14 at MFT)
- Diagonal Stripes Background stamp
- Inks: Black Licorice, Gumdrop Green
- Cardstocks: Razzleberry; Gumdrop Green
So that’s what I have for you today. I’ll be back again tomorrow. Hope you will stop by.
And don’t forget to stop by the MFT blog to see who else from the DT is sharing projects today.