It’s almost time.
It’s almost time for the October release from My Favorite Things.
And are you ready for this? Yep. I’ve got a few more cards to share with you that I just happened to have made with some of the new products.
This is card #1.
The tree is so fun! I cut it with the Christmas Tree Cut-Out Die-namics. I simply cut a rectangle with the Stitched Rectangles STAX Die-namics and the anchored the tree onto it and cut it out.
It was super cool but I felt the need to sauce it up a little more so I added some circles (cut with the Mason Jar Die-namics) and a star (cut with the Tag Builder Blueprints 1 Die-namics. I also poked a couple holes and added some floss to the tree. Just a little detail to add a little something something.
I tend to always put words on the front of my cards but I broke the norm for this one and saved it for the inside.
I went with a somewhat similar design scheme, although I did cut a tree (with the Tag Builder Blueprints 2 Die-namics) into the white rectangle here. Big tree on the outside + little tree on the inside = kinda fun in my book.
All the words were stamped with the new Merry Messages stamp set.
And this is card #2.
I used that fancy Christmas Tree Cut-Out Die-namics dies again to cut a tree out of a rectangle. This time, I used Merry Messages stamp set with the Peace, Joy, Love Die-namics to build my phrase. I love how they mix so well together.
You might be wondering about that star? I pulled out my old friend, the Tag Builder Blueprints 1 Die-namics to cut it. I always like a tree with a star so that’s what I did.
Finally, here is card #3.
I had this card in my head for a couple days and decided to go for it.
I used the Jumbo Polka Dots stencil to stencil the polka dot pattern onto the green paper. And then I used some of the new Die-namics dies to cut the elements to decorate the card with: Stitched Square STAX Die-namics; Pierced Snowflake Die-namics and Peace, Joy, Love Die-namics.
To that snowflake a little extra kick, I added a gem right to the middle of it. Not that you’d see a red gem in the middle of a real snowflake, but… in this crafty girl’s world… it happens.😉
- Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-namics (arrives on 10/14 at MFT)
- Stitched Square STAX Die-namics (arrives on 10/14 at MFT)
- Pierced Snowflake Die-namics (arrives on 10/14 at MFT)
- Jumbo Polka Dots Stencil
- Christmas Tree Cutout Die-namics – Free with $60 purchase (arrives on 10/14 at MFT)
- Peace, Love, Joy Die-namics (arrives on 10/14 at MFT)
- Merry Messages stamp set (arrives on 10/14 at MFT)
- Tag Builder Blueprints 2 Die-namics (arrives on 10/14 at MFT)
- Tag Builder Blueprints 1 Die-namics (for the star)
- Mason Jar Die-namics (for the circle)
- Diagonal Stripes Background stamp
- Inks: Black Licorice, Razzleberry
- Cardstocks: Razzleberry; Cotton Candy
I’ll be back again tomorrow. Hope you will stop by.
And, once again, don’t forget to stop by the MFT blog to see who else from the DT is sharing projects today.