It’s Pep Rally week yet again in the Paper Smooches world, and the Design Team is banding together to share a sampling of the NEW Paper Smooches November release with you! FOUR new stamps and EIGHT new dies will be available to purchase tonight (October 30th at 9 pm Pacific time…or midnight Eastern time). Once our release goes live, you will find our new products HERE.
To add extra fun to our blog hop…we are offering up a prize!
The prize – a $25 gift code to choose what you like at the PS online store.
Here are the details:
- FOUR winners will be chosen at RANDOM from any of the design team blogs and the PS Blog to win the $25. prize.
- Just leave a comment on any of the design team blogs listed below or the PS blog for your chance to win! (you do not need to comment on all blogs to qualify but it increases your changes)
- Deadline: You have until midnight MT on Sunday, November 2nd to leave a comment.
- Please check the Paper Smooches blog on Monday, November 3rd to see if you are one of the FOUR lucky winners.
To increase your chances of winning:
- Tell us that you Facebooked about our blog hop
- Tell us that you Tweeted about our hop
- Tell us that you posted on your blog about our blog hop
(which means that you have up to three extra chances to win on each blog…. hot diggity dog!)
OK. So enough chatter about hop details, let me share with you what I made.
I created the cute little couple with the new Cool Dudes stamp set. It is… so cool… and cute, you guys. Think snowmen. Think snowy sayings. Think snowy happiness. And get you get a little thing called the Cool Dudes stamp set.
I also (cough cough) used the Cool Dudes Icons dies (also new) to die-cut their little bodies out. (And… cough… there just might be another sneak peek involved in this card. The words. The words! Cough. Cough. Yeah, yeah, don’t kill me, Kim. I couldn’t help myself.)
To color the cute little snow couple in, I used my handy dandy Prismacolor pencils. The I used Gamsol to blend the colors. I used the same method to even give them the cheek color.
So that’s what I have for you this time.
Thanks for stopping by, y’all! I appreciate all your kind words.