Hello again all!
Back again with a few more projects made with the November release from My Favorite Things.
On your mark. Get set. Go.🙂
Here’s card #1.
Isn’t that sweater fun! I die-cut it with the new Comfy Sweater Die-namics (which land at 11/11 at MFT with the rest of the Nov. release). I decorated it with some of the elements from the Cozy Mittens stamp set and Cozy Mittens Die-namics. I’m a big fan of mixing and matching things together so I was pretty pleased that they worked so well together.
And you might be wondering about that background paper? It’s stamped. I used the new Sweater Stitch Background stamp and Razzleberry ink to stamp it right onto some Razzleberry cardstock. Always love the tone on tone look.
And here’s card #2.
I had a bunch of fun here, creating my own background with the new Jumbo Dot Cover-Up Die-namics. I die-cut it from a bunch of different cardstocks and saved some of the dots so I could fill in some of the openings. Kinda… sorta… totally dig that party look that results.
I used the smaller sweater from the Cozy Sweater Die-namics here. I added the line of twine and couple “cut freehanded” clothespins (aka: really fancy, schmanzy strips of cardstock… wink!) to make things look like a clothesline. I’m excited to give that a try again and hang a whole row of sweaters. I think that would be super fun!
So that’s all I have for today.
Here’s a list of the MFT products I used on these cards:
- Comfy Sweater Die-namics (lands at MFT on 11/11)
- Cozy Mittens stamp set (lands at MFT on 11/11)
- Cozy Mittens Die-namics (lands at MFT on 11/11)
- Sweater Stitch Background stamp (lands at MFT on 11/11)
- Jumbo Dot Cover-up Die-namics (lands at MFT on 11/11)
- Stitched Rounded Rectangle STAX Die-namics (lands at MFT on 11/11)
- Inks: Razzleberry; Black Licorice
- Cardstock: Razzleberry; Kraft; Berrylicious; Blu Raspberry; Lemon Drop, Gumdrop Green
Be sure to check out the MFT blog to see which other MFT design team members are sharing projects today.
And thank you for stopping by today. I always appreciate your kind words.