We meet yet again.
We are one day closer to the November release from My Favorite Things, and I’ve got a couple more projects made with some of the new goods to share with you.
On your mark. Get set. GO!😉
I’m just not quite ready to put the Comfy Sweater Die-namics dies down yet so, of course, I had to make a sweater for this card. (Wink!)
I wanted to give it somewhat of a pattern so I stamped polka dots with the new Swiss Dots Background stamp on top.
I used the same stamp to a stamp a pattern on the panel for the inside of my card.
You might be wondering about those words? They are from the Cozy Greetings stamp set.
And here’s my second card for today.
I had such a good time playing here with the Pure Innocence Overwhelming Joy stamp set (and coordinating die). I stamped the girl and then used pencils to color her in. And then I used a little Gamsol to blend the colors.
Since I wanted the card to have a pocket element, I die-cut a Stitched Rounded Rectangle and cut off the bottom of it. I adhered the girl to it and then put two-way around only part of it so I could slide in some cash or a gift card. The process looked like this.
By the way, even though I’m using this card as a pocket card, I think the design still would work pretty good without the addition of a gift card or cash. Check this out.
So here’s a complete list of MFT supplies I used to make these cards:
- Comfy Sweater Die-namics (arrives at MFT on 11/11)
- Stitched Rounded Rectangle STAX Die-namics (lands at MFT on 11/11)
- Cozy Greetings stamp set (arrives at MFT on 11/11)
- Swiss Dots Background stamp (arrives at MFT on 11/11)
- Pure Innocence Overwhelming Joy stamp set (arrives at MFT on 11/11)
- Pure Innocence Overwhelming Joy Die-namics (arrives at MFT on 11/11)
- Cozy Mittens Die-namics (lands at MFT on 11/11)
- Cozy Mittens stamp set (lands at MFT on 11/11)
Be sure to stop by the MFT blog to see who else from the design team is sharing projects today. I hope to see you again tomorrow!