I’ve got a couple more cards to share with you today that I whipped up with My Favorite Things’ December release.
Can you handle the excitement? Sure. Hope. So. 😉
I had such a fun time with this first card.
The little zebra is from the new Wild Things stamp set. It’s such a cute little set of critters!
Since I had my heart setting on making a birthday card, I cut a little hard from cardstock and plopped it on on them.
I also added a couple stars cut with the Pierced Stars STAX Die-namics. Just love those dies.
Of the critters from the Wild Things stamp set had to come out and play for this second card as well! 😉
To give the tiger a little extra dimension, I stamped him two more times on yellow cardstock, cut him out and then stacked the cuts up to make his face pop.
I also stamped the background for this card. Did it with the Giraffe Background stamp. Such a fun one.
Here’s a list of MFT supplies I used to make today’s card:
- Wild Things stamp set (lands on 12/2 at MFT)
- Wild Things Die-namics (lands on 12/2 at MFT)
- Pierced Star STAX Die-namics (lands on 12/2 at MFT)
- Blueprints 21 Die-namics (lands on 12/2 at MFT)
- Giraffe Background stamp (lands on 12/2 at MFT)
- Zebra Background stamp (lands on 12/2 at MFT)
- Polaroid Cover-Up Die-namics (land son 12/2 at MFT)
Be sure to hit the MFT Blog to see which design team members are sharing projects today.
Thanks, as always, for stopping by!