We meet again!🙂
I’ve got a few more projects to share with you that were made with December’s release from My Favorite Things.
Say hello to card #1.
I created this guy with the help of the new Friend Die-namics. What’s cool about it? Well, you can take a card front, set it on it, run it through your die-cutting machine and you’ll get a cool panel with a word cut out of it. You can use it plain or you can sauce it up a little like I did here.
I cut out a circle with the new Peek-a-Boo Cricle Die-namics and then added some circles and a star cut with the Blueprints 21 and Pierced Star STAX Die-namics.
And I finished the card off with a sentiment stamped with the Friends Like Us stamp set.
And say hello to card #2.
For this one, I stamped a pattern with the Giraffe Background stamp set on top. And then I used some of the same cards as the last to ever-so-slightly sauce things up.
Here’s a list of MFT supplies I used to make these cards:
- Friend Die-namics (arrives at MFT on 12/2)
- Friends Like Us stamp set (arrives at MFT on 12/2)
- Pierced Star STAX Die-namics (arrives at MFT on 12/2)
- Giraffe Background stamp (arrives at MFT on 12/2)
- Peek-a-Book Circle Die-namics (arrives at MFT on 12/2)
- Blueprints 21 Die-namics (arrives at MFT on 12/2)
Once again, be sure to stop by the MFT blog to see who all is playing (and sharing projects) today!