Hello again, friends!
We’re another day closer to the January release from My Favorite Things and I’m back with another card to share made with some of the new products.
So please say hello to today’s card.
This card was sure fun to make.
I cut the hearts with the new Pierced Hearts STAX (which arrive at MFT on 1/6). I stamped the pattern on the smallest heart with the new Damask Background stamp (which also arrives on the 6th).
The words? Those guys are from the Smitten with You stamp set.
Here’s a list of all the MFT supplies I used to make this card:
- Pierced Heart STAX Die-namics (lands 1/6 at MFT)
- Smitten With You stamp set (lands 1/6 at MFT)
- Damask Background stamp (lands 1/6 at MFT)
- Polka Dot Cover-Up Die-namics
- Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-namics
Be sure to check out the MFT blog to find links to the blogs of all the other design team members sharing projects today.