It’s Pep Rally week in the Paper Smooches world, and the design team is banding together today to share a sampling of the NEW Paper Smooches February release with you! FOUR new stamps and EIGHT new dies will be available to purchase on January 31st at 8:00pm pacific time. Once our release goes live, you will find our new products HERE.
To add extra fun to our blog hop…we are offering up a prize!
The prize – a $25 gift code to choose what you like at the PS online store.
Here are the details:
- FOUR winners will be chosen at RANDOM from any of the design team blogs and the PS Blog to win the $25. prize.
- Just leave a comment on any of the design team blogs listed below or the PS blog for your chance to win! (you do not need to comment on all blogs to qualify but it increases your changes)
- Deadline: You have until midnight PT on Sunday, February 1st to leave a comment.
- Please check the Paper Smooches blog on Monday, February 2ndto see if you are one of the FOUR lucky winners.
To increase your chances of winning:
- Tell us that you Facebooked about our blog hop
- Tell us that you Tweeted about our hop
- Tell us that you posted on your blog about our blog hop
(which means that you have up to three extra chances to win on each blog)
So enough hop chit chat. 😉 Here’s what I have to share with you!
I created this card with the brand new Easter Blessings stamp set. The crosses and the words are from the set.
To make the cross background, I heat embossed all the crosses with white embossing powder onto a panel of white cardstock. I let the embossing powder cool down and then brushed pink, purple and green watercolors over them. I used a paper towel to remove the color that pooled up over the crosses and then just let the panel dry until I was ready to use it on a card.
I cut the banner out with the Streamers dies. I wanted the banner to look curved so I used two layers of foam tape in the middle of it and one layer on the ends. I like how it gives the banners just a little bit of extra dimension.
Thanks for stopping by today all! I’ll be back again later.