Just 2 more days until the February release from My Favorite Things is available. Just. You. Wait.
So to tantalize your taste buds, I’ve got a couple cards to share with you today. And… just like that… here we go! Cha-cha! 😉
This is Card #1.
I created that fun candy jar with the Candy Jars Die-namics. And the words are from the Candy Jar Companions stamp set. Such, such fun stuff!
And this is Card #2.
I whipped out some of the same supplies for this card. To make the jars a look a little different, I used different shades of pink cardstock and stamped different words on the labels.
That scalloped element at the top of the card? I cut that with the new Blueprints 22 Die-namics. Scallops and candy jars? Yeah. I think they are made to go with each other.
Here’s a list of MFT products I used to make these cards:
- Candy Jar Companions stamp set (arrives 2/3 at My Favorite Things)
- Candy Jars Die-namics (arrives 2/3 at My Favorite Things)
- Polka Dot Background stamp (arrives 2/3 at My Favorite Things)
- Inside & Out Diagonal Stitched Square STAX Die-namics (arrives 2/3 at My Favorite Things)
- Blueprints 22 Die-namics (arrives 2/3 at My Favorite Things)
And be sure to stop by the MFT blog to see who else from the design team is sharing projects today. Lots of good stuff to be found! Trust me! 😉
Thanks for swinging by today!