Hello, hello friends!
It’s Pep Rally week yet again in the Paper Smooches world, and the gang is banding together today to share a sampling of the NEW Paper Smooches February release with you! TWO new stamps and TEN new dies will be available to purchase on February 28th at 8:00pm pacific time. Once our release goes live, you will find our new products HERE.
To add extra fun to our blog hop…we are offering up a prize!
The prize – a $25 gift code to choose what you like at the PS online store.
- FOUR winners will be chosen at RANDOM from any of the design team blogs and the PS Blog to win the $25. prize.
- Just leave a comment on any of the design team blogs listed below or the PS blog for your chance to win! (you do not need to comment on all blogs to qualify but it increases your changes)
- Deadline: You have until midnight PT on Sunday, March 1st to leave a comment.
- Please check the Paper Smooches blog on Monday, March 2nd to see if you are one of the FOUR lucky winners.
To increase your chances of winning:
- Tell us that you Facebooked about our blog hop
- Tell us that you Tweeted about our hop
- Tell us that you posted on your blog about our blog hop
(which means that you have up to three extra chances to win on each blog)
So enough with the technical stuff. Let’s talk project.
Here’s what I have for you.
The words, heart and adorable critters are from the new We Adore You stamp set. And adore it I do. 🙂 It’s a fun set of different critters grouped together and then great cardmaker phrases to use with them.
I wanted to create a soft, somewhat muted card so I stamped the critters and hearts with black ink first onto scratch paper. Then I stamped them again (without reinking) onto the rectangle panel. I like how it gave them that nice gray tone. I added some light shading to them with the help of a Fantastix coloring stick from Tsukineko.
OK, so that is what I have for you today. Thanks, as always, for stopping by! I always appreciate your kind words. Have a great day, guys!