Another day. Another FUN day counting down to the March release from My Favorite Things.
So let’s do this. Here are a couple more cards to share with you.
I cut all the squares for this guy with the Inside & Out Stitched Rounded Square STAX Die-namics. To give that bottom square some visual interested, I stamped on top with the Small Brick Background stamp.
The flowers? Those guys are from the Circle Scribble Flowers stamp set. Love them.
And here is one more card to share today.
I once again brought out the Inside & Out Rounded Square STAX Die-namics. I cut all the square elements for the card with it.
The words are from the Happy Trio Die-namics and Totally Happy stamp set.
Here’s a list of supplies from My Favorite Things I used to make the cards I’ve shared today:
- Inside & Out Stitched Rounded Square STAX Die-namics (lands on 3/3 at MFT)
- Totally Happy Stamp Set (lands on 3/3 at MFT)
- Happy Trio Die-namics (lands on 3/3 at MFT)
- LJD – Circle Scribble Flowers Stamp Set (lands on 3/3 at MFT)
- Small Brick Background (lands on 3/3 at MFT)
- Pierced Star STAX Die-namics
Once again, be sure to check out the blog for My Favorite Things to see who else from the design team is sharing projects today.