It’s once again Pep Rally week in the Paper Smooches world, and the gang is banding together today to share a sampling of the NEW Paper Smooches April release with you! FOUR new stamps and EIGHT new dies will be available to purchase on March 31st at 8:00pm pacific time. Once our release goes live, you will find our new products HERE.
To add extra fun to our blog hop…we are offering up a prize!
The prize – a $25. gift code to choose what you like at the PS online store.
Here are the details:
- FOUR winners will be chosen at RANDOM from any of the design team blogs and the PS Blog to win the $25. prize.
- Just leave a comment on any of the design team blogs listed below or the PS blog for your chance to win! (you do not need to comment on all blogs to qualify but it increases your changes)
- Deadline: You have until midnight PT on Sunday, March 29th to leave a comment.
- Please check the Paper Smooches blog on Tuesday, March 31st to see if you are one of the FOUR lucky winners.
To increase your chances of winning:
- Tell us that you Facebooked about our blog hop
- Tell us that you Tweeted about our hop
- Tell us that you posted on your blog about our blog hop
(…. which means that you have up to three extra chances to win on each blog…. woot, woot!)
So I played with the new Shoes dies for today’s post.
I cut both of the shoes using the Shoes dies. I cut the same shoe twice, flipping the second die over so they looked like a right and left shoe.
By the way, I also used a couple other new Paper Smooches products: the Frame 2 die (for the frame) and the new Kudos 2 and Hip Hands stamp sets (for the words). I’m a mix and matcher so I love it when you can easily mix and match products together. I think that’s one of the really cool things about this release is that’s is easy to mix and match things.
OK. So that’s what I have for you today. I’ll be back again later.
And thanks again to all of you who stopped by today. I always enjoy reading your comments!