It’s almost time for the April release from My Favorite Things.
And I’m here with two more teaser-style projects to share with you. Sigh. Yeah. I know. 🙂
So let’s get on with the show.
Say hello to card #1.
I created the background paper myself with the new Garden Flourish Background stamp. I set the stamp on the table, applied ink to it and then set a yellow panel of cardstock onto it and transferred the ink. Really love how it turned out.
The leafy element was cut with the new Simple Leaf Flourishes Die-namics, while the frame was cut with the Sentimental Flourish Frame Die-namics. Now, the frame is super fancy. For this card, I decided just to use the middle element. I wanted to maintain a somewhat graphic look.
And meet card #2.
I think this one is a little fancier than the last one. I used some of the same elements, just a little differently.
Those half labels at the top and bottom were cut with the center from the Sentimental Flourish Frame Die-namics. And, yes, that fancy frame in the middle also cut with the Sentimental Flourish Frame Die-namics.
Here’s a list of MFT supplies I used to make these cards:
- Simple Leaf Flourishes Die-namics (lands at MFT on 4/7 at 10 p.m. EST)
- Sentimental Flourish Frame Die-namics (lands at MFT on 4/7)
- You’re the Sweetest stamp set (lands at MFT on 4/7)
- You Gnome Me stamp set (lands at MFT on 4/7)
- Blueprints 24 Die-namics (lands at MFT on 4/7)
- Spring Garden Die-namics (lands at MFT on 4/7)
- Stripes Cover-Up Die-namics
Be sure to hit the MFT Blog to see who else from the design team is sharing projects today.
And thanks, as always, for stopping by! I appreciate all your kind words!