It’s Pep Rally week once again in the Paper Smooches world, and the crew is banding together today to share a sampling of the NEW Paper Smooches MAY release with you! (Woot!) TWO new stamps and TEN new dies will be available to purchase on April 30th at 8 pm Pacific time. Once our release goes live, you will find our new products HERE.
To add extra fun to our blog hop…we are offering up a prize!
The prize – a $25 gift code to choose what you like at the PS online store.
- FOUR winners will be chosen at RANDOM from any of the design team blogs and the PS Blog to win the $25. prize.
- Just leave a comment on any of the desiegn team blogs listed below or the PS blog for your chance to win! (you do not need to comment on all blogs to qualify but it increases your changes)
- Deadline: You have until midnight PT on Sunday, April 26th to leave a comment.
- Please check the Paper Smooches blog on Monday, April 27th to see if you are one of the FOUR lucky winners.
A couple of our designers are taking a small hiatus to care for different things in their life. Amy Rohl is filling in for Emily and Jennifer McGuire is filling in for Pamela. We are so excited to have them join us in May!
To increase your chances of winning:
- Tell us that you Facebooked about our blog hop
- Tell us that you Tweeted about our hop
- Tell us that you posted on your blog about our blog hop
(which means that you have up to three extra chances to win on each blog)
Alright, so let me show you what I’ve got!
This was sure fun! I used the new Ring Trio die to make that center shaker style element.
What’s a little hard to tell is I got all fancy like with the die.
I die-cut the circles out of a white cardstock panel. I got rid of the circles and adhered the panel to a piece of acetate. Then I die-cut the circles out of black cardstock and adhered them right onto the acetate, creating a window of sorts for the shaker.
Worked pretty dang good. Then I strategically placed circles in the bottom two circle windows. I put a lot of foam tape around the top circle and added the sequins to it.
By the way, that sentiment on my card? It’s from the new Birthday Bash stamp set. Birthday stamps are always good to have.
So that’s what I have for you. Thanks for stopping by today. I’ll be back again soon, friends.