Once again, it’s Pep Rally week in the Paper Smooches world and the design team and friends are banding together today to share a sampling of the NEW Paper Smooches JULY release with you! TWO new stamps and TEN new dies will be available to purchase on June 30th at 8 pm Pacific time. Once our release goes live, you will find our new products HERE.
To add extra fun to our blog hop…we are offering up a prize!
The prize – a $25 gift code to choose what you like at the PS online store.
Here are the details:
- FOUR winners will be chosen at RANDOM from any of the design team blogs and the PS Blog to win the $25 prize.
- Just leave a comment on any of the design team blogs listed below or the PS blog for your chance to win! (you do not need to comment on all blogs to qualify but it increases your chances…. woohoo!)
- Deadline: You have until midnight PT on Sunday, June 28th to leave a comment.
- Please check the Paper Smooches blog on Monday, June 29th to see if you are one of the FOUR lucky winners.
A couple of our designers are taking a small hiatus to care for different things in their life. Amy Kolling is filling in for Emily and Melissa Phillips is filling in for Pamela. We are so excited to have them join us in July!
Teri (<—— here you are!)
To increase your chances of winning:
- Tell us that you Facebooked about our blog hop
- Tell us that you Tweeted about our hop
- Tell us that you posted on your blog about our blog hop
(which means that you have up to three “super fantastic” extra chances to win on each blog.)
So enough talk about the hop. Let’s get on with the card. Meet today’s card.
The bee? He slays me! I made him with the new Build a Bug dies. So fun. The bow is actually from another new die set, Bows.
To give the bee his little face, I cut him body from yellow cardstock and then used the small face die to cut the face into it. I cut a second body from white cardstock and adhered it under the yellow body so his face would be white.
So that’s what I have got today. Thanks for stopping by. Blog hop days are the best.