It’s Pep Rally week in the Paper Smooches world once again, and the gang’s are here today to share a sampling of the NEW Paper Smooches AUGUST release with you! FOUR new stamps and EIGHT new dies will be available to purchase on July 31st at 8:00pm pacific time. Once our release goes live, you will find our new products HERE.
To add extra fun to our blog hop…we are offering up a prize!
The prize – a $25 gift code to choose what you like at the PS online store.
- FOUR winners will be chosen at RANDOM from any of the design team blogs and the PS Blog to win the $25. prize.
- Just leave a comment on any of the design team blogs listed below or the PS blog for your chance to win! (you do not need to comment on all blogs to qualify but it increases your changes)
- Deadline: You have until midnight PT on Sunday, August 4th to leave a comment.
- Please check the Paper Smooches blog on Monday, August 5th to see if you are one of the FOUR lucky winners.
Emily is taking a small hiatus to care for different things in her life. Kathy Racoosin is filling in for her. We are so excited to have Kathy join us in August!
Teri (<—– Here You Are)
To increase your chances of winning:
- Tell us that you Facebooked about our blog hop
- Tell us that you Tweeted about our hop
- Tell us that you posted on your blog about our blog hop
(which means that you have up to three extra chances to win on each blog… woohoo!)
So let me show what I “scooped” up to share with you today. 😉
Oh gosh! For all things cute! I used the new Ice Cream Cone die to make each of those ice cream cones. (The heart is from the Tiny Hearts dies!)
I cut the cones’ two pieces from two different colors of cardstock. For that pink ice cream cone, I was trying to mimic the look of a dipped cone. I cut the ice cream once from white cardstock and once from pink cardstock. I used my trusty scissors to shave a little off the bottom of the pink ice. After adhering it to the cone, I added some Glossy Accents to it. Again, I was just going for the look of a dipped cone.
The sentiment I used on my card is from the Sugar Rush stamp set. i thought it just worked for what I was going for.
Hope you enjoyed the card! I’ll be back again soon. Thanks for stopping by!