It’s Pep Rally week in the Paper Smooches world, and the gang’s all here today to share a sampling of the NEW Paper Smooches SEPTEMBER release with you! TWO new stamps and TEN new dies will be available to purchase on August 31st at 8:00pm pacific time. Once our release goes live, you will find our new products HERE.
To add extra fun to our blog hop…we are offering up a prize!
The prize – a $25 gift code to choose what you like at the PS online store.
Here is the scoop the:
- FOUR winners will be chosen at RANDOM from any of the design team blogs and the PS Blog to win the $25. prize.
- Just leave a comment on any of the design team blogs listed below or the PS blog for your chance to win! (you do not need to comment on all blogs to qualify but it increases your changes)
- Deadline: You have until midnight PT on Sunday, August 30th to leave a comment.
- Please check the Paper Smooches blog on Monday, August 31st to see if you are one of the FOUR lucky winners.
Teri (<—- here you are)
To increase your chances of winning:
- Tell us that you Facebooked about our blog hop
- Tell us that you Tweeted about our hop
- Tell us that you posted on your blog about our blog hop
(…. which means that you have up to three extra chances to win on each blog)
So enough hop talk. Here’s the card I made to share with you today.
I used the new Kibitzing Icons dies with the new Kibitzing Two stamp set to stamp the menorah and the sentiment.
The background was created by brushing color with a couple Clean Color markers onto a stamping block, spritzing the color with water and rubbing the block onto watercolor paper.
To make the menorah stand out, I adhered it to the card with foam adhesive. I colored it in with a silver pencil and then used a Wink of Stella pen to add a little sparkle to it. It’s subtle, but I think it’s sure pretty.
OK, that’s what I have. Thanks for stopping by today. Hope to see you again soon.