It’s Pep Rally week once again in the Paper Smooches World, and the design team is here today to share a sampling of the NEW Paper Smooches NOVEMBER release with you! TWO new stamps and TEN new dies will be available to purchase on October 31st at 8:00pm pacific time. Once our release goes live, you will find our new products HERE.
To add extra fun to our blog hop…we are offering up a prize!
The prize – a $25 gift code to choose what you like at the PS online store.
- FOUR winners will be chosen at RANDOM from any of the design team blogs and the PS Blog to win the $25. prize.
- Just leave a comment on any of the design team blogs listed below or the PS blog for your chance to win! (you do not need to comment on all blogs to qualify but it increases your changes)
- Deadline: You have until midnight PT on Sunday, November 1st to leave a comment.
- Please check the Paper Smooches blog on Monday, November 2nd to see if you are one of the FOUR lucky winners.
- Alice Wertz
Teri (<—– Here you are)
To increase your chances of winning:
- Tell us that you Facebooked about our blog hop
- Tell us that you Tweeted about our hop
- Tell us that you posted on your blog about our blog hop
(which… hot dog… means that you have up to three extra chances to win on each blog!)
So enough hop talk. Let’s get on with the card. Sound good?😉
I used the brand new Sweet Escape stamp st to make this little scene. I also used the new Sweet Escape Icons dies, which coordinate with the stamp set.
It was a fairly straight forward card to make with a little stamping and a little scene making…. and being done. Actually, that is the beauty of the new Sweet Escape set. If you are a fan of making scenes, this stamp set is for you. It’s got three cute little scenes and a few elements to add. Stamp, die-cut and… bam… you’re done. It’s that easy.
The set has a few different sentiments that work with all the scenes pretty well.
Alright! So that’s what I have. I’ll be back again later, gators. Thanks, as always, for stopping by!