It’s Pep Rally week in the Paper Smooches world, and the gang’s all here today to share a sampling of the NEW Paper Smooches DECEMBER release with you! TWO new stamps and TEN new dies are NOW available to purchase. You will find our new products HERE.
And to celebrate BLACK FRIDAY – we have a special sale for you.
At checkout, type the code BFSALE15 in the coupon code box to receive 15% off your entire order.
The sale ends on Saturday, November 28th at 8:00pm PT
To add extra fun to our blog hop…we are offering up a prize!
The prize – a $25. gift code to choose what you like at the PS online store.
Here are the details:
- FOUR winners will be chosen at RANDOM from any of the design team blogs and the PS Blog to win the $25. prize.
- Just leave a comment on any of the design team blogs listed below or the PS blog for your chance to win! (you do not need to comment on all blogs to qualify but it increases your changes)
- Deadline: You have until midnight PT on Sunday, November 29th to leave a comment.
- Please check the Paper Smooches blog on Monday, November 30th to see if you are one of the FOUR lucky winners.
To increase your chances of winning:
- Tell us that you Facebooked about our blog hop
- Tell us that you Tweeted about our hop
- Tell us that you posted on your blog about our blog hop
(which means that you have up to three extra chances to win on each blog)
So enough hop talk. Let me show you want I made.
I created that background with the new Criss Cross die. Boy, oh boy, is it a fun one. I cut it out three times, stacked it together and added some of the little leftover center pieces to it. And then I took my trusty black pen and filled in a few of the openings.
I feel like I’ve BARELY scratched the surface with this die. I can’t wait to use it some more.
The leaves were cut with a new die as well. That die would be the Foliage 3 dies. I cut the leaves out a couple times from cardstock and vellum and stacked them together. And then I randomly added some inner pieces to the one next to the word.
The word was cut with the Thanks Word 2 die. It’s just an all-around practical die to use. Super affordable too. Just $3.99.
That’s all I have for you today. Thanks for stopping by, guys. Always enjoy reading your comments.