The prize – a $25. gift code to choose what you like at the PS online store.
- FOUR winners will be chosen at RANDOM from any of the design team blogs and the PS Blog to win the $25. prize.
- Just leave a comment on any of the design team blogs listed below or the PS blog for your chance to win! (you do not need to comment on all blogs to qualify but it increases your chances)
- Deadline: You have until midnight PT on Sunday, January 31st to leave a comment.
- Please check the Paper Smooches blog on Monday, February 1st to see if you are one of the FOUR lucky winners.
To increase your chances of winning:
- Tell us that you Facebooked about our blog hop
- Tell us that you Tweeted about our hop
- Tell us that you posted on your blog about our blog hop
(…which means that you have up to three extra chances to win on each blog! Can I get a woohoo?)
Alright. Enough hop talk. Let’s get on with the project.
I had a chance to play with the brand new Fun & Flirty stamp set. That’s where the sentiment on this card comes from.
I also (cough, cough) played with the new Botanicals 2 dies. They coordinate with the popular Botanicals 2 stamp set. I am always one for untraditional and bold color combos so that’s what I went with here by using the green, blue and orange color combo. I think it looks kinda cool.
For good measure… and to bring everything together… I slapped on a couple sequins when I was about finished with the card. They are “almost” the same color as the the blue leaf, and I told myself that that was good enough today.
Alright! That’s what I have!
Thanks for stopping by and for leaving a comment. I always enjoy reading them. See you again soon!