It’s that time again! It’s Paper Smooches Pep Rally week, and the gang’s all here today to share a sampling of the NEW Paper Smooches JUNE 2016 release with you! ONE new stamp sets and FIVE new dies will be available to purchase at 8 pm PT on May 31st. You will find our new products HERE once they go live.
To add extra fun to our blog hop…we are offering up a prize!
The prize – a $25. gift code to choose what you like at the PS online store.
- FOUR winners will be chosen at RANDOM from any of the design team blogs and the PS Blog to win the $25. prize.
- Just leave a comment on any of the design team blogs listed below or the PS blog for your chance to win! (you do not need to comment on all blogs to qualify but it increases your chances)
- Deadline: You have until midnight PT on Sunday, May 29th to leave a comment.
- Please check the Paper Smooches blog on Monday, May 30th to see if you are one of the FOUR lucky winners.
To increase your chances of winning:
- Tell us that you Facebooked about our blog hop
- Tell us that you Tweeted about our hop
- Tell us that you posted on your blog about our blog hop
(which means that you have up to three extra chances to win on each blog)
So enough hop chatter! Let’s get on with the project.
I created this guy with a couple new Paper Smooches products, the Summer Tree die and the Hello Sampler stamp set.
I played it simple, cutting the three out from white cardstock and cream cardstock. To make the leafy portion of the tree stand out, I sponged green ink in a circle behind it. It’s subtle but I think it really helps add to the card.
That little baby heart? It’s from the Summer Tree die too. I just thought it was so cute that I had (HAD, I tell you) to add it.🙂
Alright! That’s what I have.
Thanks so much for swinging by today, guys! I appreciate it when you do!