Yeppers! It’s that time again.
It’s Pep Rally week in the super cute, super fun Paper Smooches world, and the gang is banding together are today to share a sampling of the NEW Paper Smooches SEPTEMBER 2016 release with you! Yep. Yep! ONE new stamp sets and FIVE new dies will be available to purchase at 8:00pm PT on August 31st. You will find our new products HERE once they go live.
To add extra fun to our blog hop…we are offering up a prize!
The prize – a $25 gift code to choose what you like at the PS online store.
- FOUR winners will be chosen at RANDOM from any of the design team blogs and the PS Blog to win the $25. prize.
- Just leave a comment on any of the design team blogs listed below or the PS blog for your chance to win! (you do not need to comment on all blogs to qualify but it increases your chances)
- Deadline: You have until midnight PT on Sunday, August 28th to leave a comment.
- Please check the Paper Smooches blog on Monday, August 29th to see if you are one of the FOUR lucky winners.
To increase your chances of winning:
- Tell us that you Facebooked about our blog hop
- Tell us that you Tweeted about our hop
- Tell us that you posted on your blog about our blog hop
(… which means that you have up to three super big, extra huge, just plain extra chances to win on each blog! Hot doggity!)
But enough hop talk. Let’s get on with the card!
This was a fun one. Used the new Feathered Friends stamp set to the do the whole dang time. The birds, the hearts, the words… all from the set. 🙂 And I whipped out my old friends, my trusty markers.
I grounded the chicks by slapping down a piece of paper and then sponging some blue ink at their feet. Could have went with a gray or a brown (or maybe even a green), but blue ink was within reach. Yes, I’m a “keep it real” kind of crafter. Expect the truth in my write-ups… wink.
The sequins and tape were all from my stash-a-roo of crafty goods. Funny how little touches of stuff like that can just complete a card seamlessly.
Alright. Tis’ all for the day. Thanks for stopping by. And thanks for leaving your kind words too. It’s always a treat. See you again soon, friends.