It’s that time again! It’s Pep Rally week in the Paper Smooches world, and we are here today to share a sampling of the NEW Paper Smooches OCTOBER 2016 release with you! ONE new stamp sets and FIVE new dies will be available to purchase at 8 pm PT on September 30th. You will find our new products HERE once they go live.
To add extra fun to our blog hop…we are offering up a prize!
The prize – a $25. gift code to choose what you like at the PS online store.
Here are the details:
- FOURwinners will be chosen at RANDOM from any of the design team blogs and the PS Blog to win the $25. prize.
- Just leave a comment on any of the design team blogs listed below or the PS blog for your chance to win! (you do not need to comment on all blogs to qualify but it increases your chances)
- Deadline: You have until midnight PT on Sunday, October 2nd to leave a comment.
- Please check thePaper Smooches blog on Monday, October 3rd to see if you are one of the FOUR lucky winners.
Teri (<—– here you are!)
To increase your chances of winning:
- Tell us that you Facebooked about our blog hop
- Tell us that you Tweeted about our hop
- Tell us that you posted on your blog about our blog hop
(which means that you have up to three extra chances to win on each blog)
So enough hop talk. Let’s talk project!
Meet today’s card.
I used a few new Paper Smooches products on this one: The Grateful die, the Fall Sampler stamp set and the Leaf Frame die.
The cool thing about the stamp set is the phrases in it work really swell with the Grateful die, as well as the Leaf Frame die.
By the way, to create layers with this card, which is actually super flat, I cut the frame out a few times from different colors of cardstock and then pieced the parts together.
OK. Over and out. That’s what I have for you. Be back again later. Thanks for swinging by, guys! Always a pleasure.