It’s Pep Rally week once again in the Paper Smooches world, and the design team is here today to share a sampling of the NEW Paper Smooches DECEMBER 2016 release with you! ONE new stamp sets and FIVE new dies will be available to purchase at 8 pm PT on November 30th. (Woot, woot!) You will find our new products HERE once they go live.
To add extra fun to our blog hop…we are offering up a prize!
The prize – a $25 gift code to choose what you like at the PS online store.
- FOUR winners will be chosen at RANDOM from any of the design team blogs and the PS Blog to win the $25 prize.
- Just leave a comment on any of the design team blogs listed below or the PS blog for your chance to win! (you do not need to comment on all blogs to qualify but it increases your chances)
- Deadline: You have until midnight PT on Sunday, November 27th to leave a comment.
- Please check the Paper Smooches blog on Monday, November 28th to see if you are one of the FOUR lucky winners.
Our cute Pamela is taking a hiatus for our November and December releases. She will pick back up with our January release. The very talented and clever Jill Hawkins will be her temporary replacement.
To increase your chances of winning:
- Tell us that you Facebooked about our blog hop
- Tell us that you Tweeted about our hop
- Tell us that you posted on your blog about our blog hop
(which means that you have up to three extra chances to win on each blog)
So yeah. Enough hop talk. Let’s get on with the project.
Made this card with the new Snowdrifts dies. I cut the drifts out of a big panel of white cardstock and then added the drift lines back to it to the give it a little extra dimension. And then I whacked the panel down with my paper trimmer (…. because I wanted a smaller card than usual) and added some glitter glue to give the card a little sparkly glitz. The trees? Cut those with the Snowdrifts dies too.
The sentiment is from another new Paper Smooches product, the Winter Sampler.
Alright! That’s what I have for you today. I’ll be back again later. Thanks for swinging by, friends.