It’s once again Pep Rally week in the Paper Smooches world, and we are here today to share a sampling of the NEW Paper Smooches‘ JANUARY 2017 release with you! TWO new stamp sets and FIVE new dies will be available to purchase at 8:00pm PT on December 30th. You will find our new products HERE once they go live.
To add extra fun to our blog hop…we are offering up a prize!
The prize – a $25. gift code to choose what you like at the PS online store.
- FOUR winners will be chosen at RANDOM from any of the design team blogs and the PS Blog to win the $25. prize.
- Just leave a comment on any of the design team blogs listed below or the PS blog for your chance to win! (you do not need to comment on all blogs to qualify but it increases your chances)
- Deadline: You have until midnight PT on Sunday, January 1st to leave a comment.
- Please check the Paper Smooches blog on Monday, January 2nd to see if you are one of the FOUR lucky winners.
To increase your chances of winning:
- Tell us that you Facebooked about our blog hop
- Tell us that you Tweeted about our hop
- Tell us that you posted on your blog about our blog hop
(which means that you have up to three extra chances to win on each blog)
So enough chat. Let me show you what I have.
So I actually used a few new Paper Smooches products on this bad boy.
Cut those white words with the new Happy Birthday 2 dies. Stamped the “ewe” word with the new Courteous Cuties 2 stamp. And those cute little sheep? Yep. Stamped those with the new Courteous Cuties stamp set (and coordinating dies). Fun stuff!
I went a bit hog wild, creating the little scene with hills cut with the Borders 1 dies and hearts with the Hearts dies. I also added some white dots with Nuvo’s Gloss White Crystal Drops. Turned out pretty fun.
Alright! That’s what I have. Thanks, as always, for swinging by, guys. You are awesome.
See “ewe” again real soon!