Yep. Yep. Yep. It’s once again Pep Rally week in the Paper Smooches world, and we are here today to share a sampling of the NEW Paper Smooches JUNE 2017 release with you! TWO new stamp sets and SIX new dies will be available to purchase at 8 p.m. PST on May 31st. (Just you wait. They are awesome!) You will find our new products HERE once they go live.
To add extra fun to our blog hop…we are offering up a prize!
The prize – a $25 gift code to choose what you like at the PS online store.
- FOUR winners will be chosen at RANDOM from any of the design team blogs and the PS Blog to win the $25 prize.
- Just leave a comment on any of the design team blogs listed below or the PS blog for your chance to win! (you do not need to comment on all blogs to qualify but it increases your chances)
- Deadline: You have until midnight PT on Tuesday, May 28th to leave a comment.
- Please check the Paper Smooches blog on Wednesday, May29th to see if you are one of the FOUR lucky winners.
To increase your chances of winning:
- Tell us that you Facebooked about our blog hop
- Tell us that you Tweeted about our hop
- Tell us that you posted on your blog about our blog hop
(which means that you have up to three extra chances to win on each blog)
Alright, enough hop talk. Let’s get on with the card-a-roo!
Made this guy with the brand new Silhouette Flowers dies. They are the bomb. Plus, the sentiment is from a new set, too. It’s the Kindness Sampler set, which is just plain packed with great phrases.
To make the little blooms (and dragonfly), I die-cut them from good ol’ white cardstock and then sponged on good ol’ water-based dye ink. You know, nothing fancy. I didn’t use Distress Ink, Oxide Ink or anything super fancy. Just plain old dye ink… that I’ve had in my stash for years. Ages, really. 😉 Then I splattered the blooms with water. I was liberal with the splattering. Patted the blooms (mostly) dry with a paper towel. Then to speed the final drying, I did blow my heat gun on them for maybe half a minute to a minute… because I wanted them on my card and I wanted them on my card… NOW. Wink.
The end result was… well… is… pretty fun, huh?
Ok, friends… that’s all I have for you today. Happy blog hoppity hopping, friends. See you again soon! (Thanks, as always, for stopping by.)