And boom! Just like that it’s Pep Rally week again, and the gang’s all here today to share a sampling of the NEW Paper Smooches JULY 2017 release with you! TWO new stamp sets and SIX new dies will be available to purchase at 8 pm PST on June 30th. You will find our new products HERE once they go live.
To add extra fun to our blog hop…we are offering up a prize!
The prize – a $25. gift code to choose what you like at the PS online store.
- FOUR winners will be chosen at RANDOM from any of the design team blogs and the PS Blog to win the $25. prize.
- Just leave a comment on any of the design team blogs listed below or the PS blog for your chance to win! (you do not need to comment on all blogs to qualify but it increases your chances)
- Deadline: You have until midnight PT on Sunday, July 2nd to leave a comment.
- Please check the Paper Smooches blog on Monday, July 3rd to see if you are one of the FOUR lucky winners.
To increase your chances of winning:
- Tell us that you Facebooked about our blog hop
- Tell us that you Tweeted about our hop
- Tell us that you posted on your blog about our blog hop
(which means that you have up to three extra chances to win on each blog)
So enough chit chat. Let me show YOU what I’ve got! Cha-cha!
So I used a couple new dies to make this card – the Religious Words 2 dies and the Dove die.
All the hearts and crosses (and word) were cut with the Religious 2 Words dies, while the dove was cut with the Dove die. I know, you are like, “Duh, Teri. Duh.” Wink.
I cut each piece from watercolor paper and then added a little watercolor paint on top. I wanted a distressed look so I splattered on some water drops. To speed up the drying process, I pulled out my old friend, my trusty dusty heat gun. Love that thing still after all these years. 😉
So that’s what I have for you. I’ll be back later. Imagine that in a Terminator-style voice. Wink!
Have fun hopping today! I appreciate you stopping by.