Hi gang! It’s Pep Rally week once again in the Paper Smooches world, and we are here today to share a sampling of the NEW Paper Smooches OCTOBER 2017 release with you! ONE new stamp sets and SIX new dies will be available to purchase at 8 p.m. PT on September 30th. You will find our new products HERE once they go live.
To add extra fun to our blog hop…we are offering up a prize!
The prize – a $25 gift code to choose what you like at the PS online store.
- FOUR winners will be chosen at RANDOM from any of the design team blogs and the PS Blog to win the $25 prize.
- Just leave a comment on any of the design team blogs listed below or the PS blog for your chance to win! (you do not need to comment on all blogs to qualify but it will increase your chances)
- Deadline: You have until midnight PT on Sunday, October 1st to leave a comment.
- Please check the Paper Smooches blog on Monday, October 2nd to see if you are one of the FOUR lucky winners.
To increase your chances of winning:
- Tell us that you Facebooked about our blog hop
- Tell us that you Tweeted about our hop
- Tell us that you posted on your blog about our blog hop
(which means that you have up to three extra chances to win on each blog)
AND, we have something special to share…we partnered up with XYRON this week.
Our designers received Xyron adhesives to use on their October projects and Xyron’s design team were given Paper Smooches stamps to create with. They are sharing their Paper Smooches cards on the their blogs this week. You can find them all HERE
Alright. Enough hop talk. Let me show you the card made with the new goods.
I used the new Boxed Greetings stamp set on this bad boy, along with the coordinating dies. The words + the stars & circles are from the set.
I also (… sneaky me!…) used the tree die from the new Holiday Sweets dies to help build my wintery scene. The bird? She’s from the Feathered Friends set that is available now.
To build that wintery feel on the base of the card, I sponged blue ink onto it and then stamped some random dots with blue ink. I added a few die-cut stars and then drew a few white dots with a white pen too. I feel like they just added to the whole scene.
I sure like this card. I think I might recreate for a couple more holiday cards.
Alright! That’s what I got. I’ll be back again later, gators. Thanks, as always, for popping by! I appreciate your kind words so much!