It’s once again Pep Rally week in the Paper Smooches world, and we are here today to share a sampling of the NEW Paper Smooches JANUARY 2018 release with you! ONE new stamp sets and FOUR new dies will be available to purchase at 8 pm PST on January 3rd. You will find our new products HERE once they go live.
To add extra fun to our blog hop…we are offering up a prize!
The prize – a $25. gift code to choose what you like at the PS online store.
- FOUR winners will be chosen at RANDOM from any of the design team blogs and the PS Blog to win the $25. prize.
- Just leave a comment on any of the design team blogs listed below or the PS blog for your chance to win! (you do not need to comment on all blogs to qualify but it will increase your chances)
- Deadline: You have until midnight PT on Sunday, December 31st to leave a comment.
- Please check the Paper Smooches blog on Monday, January 1st to see if you are one of the FOUR lucky winners.
To increase your chances of winning:
- Tell us that you Facebooked about our blog hop
- Tell us that you Tweeted about our hop
- Tell us that you posted on your blog about our blog hop
(which means that you have up to three extra chances to win on each blog)
Enough hop talk. Let me show you what I’ve got!
Just played to play when I made this card. I used the stitched circle die to make the cross stitch panel. Then I used the new Embroidery Hoop dies with it to frame the circle. I did place a solid circle of black cardstock behind it so one could see the stamped and stitched coffee cup design.
The coffee cup was stamped with the new In Stitches stamp set. Then I used embroidery floss to stitch over the pattern. Took quite awhile for me (a non-stitcher) but it was awfully fun to do!
By the way, you might be wondering about the words. I stamped those bad boys with the Cyber Cafe stamp set. Such a fun one.
Alright! That’s all I have for you for now. Be back again later, gators. Thanks, as always, for stopping by!