It’s time once again to share a sampling of the NEW Paper Smooches APRIL 2019 release with you! ONE new stamp sets and FIVE new dies will be available to purchase at 10:00 AM CST on April 7th! (Hey! That’s tomorrow! Yay!) You will find the new products at their online store once they go live.
To add extra fun to our blog hop…there is a prize! The prize – a $30 gift code to use at the PS online store.
Here are the details:
- Leave a comment on any of the blogs listed below (you do not need to comment on all blogs to qualify but it will increase your chances of winning)
- FOUR winners will be chosen at RANDOM from any of the blog below
- Deadline: You have until midnight Central time on April 8th to leave a comment.
- Please check the Paper Smooches blog on April 9th to see if you are one of the FOUR lucky winners.
Here are some ways to increase your chances of winning:
- Tell us that you Facebooked about our blog hop. If you don’t already like the PS FB page, please consider doing so.
- Tell us that you Tweeted about our hop. (Consider following Paper Smooches on Twitter too!)
- Share our blog hop on Instagram @papersmooches
- Tell us that you posted on your blog about our blog hop.
(….which means that you have up to four super duper, extra big chances to win on each blog! Hooray!)
Also, did you know that Paper Smooches offers up a fun challenge each month? Keep an eye on the PS blog for details. It’s always so fun to see what everyone has made!
Alright, enough hop talk. Let’s get on with the card.
Created this little guy with the new Mini Flowers Dies. All the flowers were made by mixing and matching the little dies together. No real rhyme or reason on my part… just being random for the fun of it. 🙂
43 thoughts on “Paper Smooches – April 2019 Blog Hop”
I ADORE how you used the die cuts on this!! So fabulous!!
You did it, for sure! Love this combo – almost an Asian flair to it. Such lovely colors and so very peaceful. Thanks for sharing.
This is so pretty!
This is my type of card— I like the layout first of all and die cutting as well! TFS and for this hop!
Awesome card, Teri
GORGEOUS flowers! Love the colors and the sequins!
LOVE your beautiful card!!
What a great release!
Great card! Loving that sentiment!
Love the dies…. great vase card
FABulous card, Teri!
Love the flowers & the way you mixed and matched the dies is so clever.
So pretty with these cute flowers.
Cute card, lots of flower options.
Awesome card! Thanks for the inspiration. 😀
What a fun pairing with your sentiment, Teri! Fun card!
Such a pretty card!
Love the little flowers. What a great card.
Fun card! I love all the inspiration.
Tahnk you for informations about Paper Smooches. I must also say you made a very beautiful card.
1. It’s so lovely!!!
3. Just Tweeted about the blog hop as @raggiodiluce82
4. Just shared about the blog hop on IG as raggiodiluc3
Wonderful , fun, pretty design. Love the pretty, soft colours you chose, like the idea of mixing & matching the flowers to build them up. Great idea.
Great fresh idea, not every thing has to have color. Love pop of color for the flowers.
Really nice stamp set and a very clever idea how to use it. Thanks for the inspiration!
2. Shared on FB about the blog hop as Arianna Barbara.
What a fun card! I love the sentiment!
Love your card, Teri! I love the modern feel and that sentiment is awesome! ❤️
Beautiful card. thanks for sharing
So love this card! Simple cool.
Love how you used the flower dies
Cute, cute card! You’ve got such terrific style!
I love that sentiment and your vase & flowers are perfection!
Wonderful card, love your composition and use of dies and patterned paper!
Love your use of this mini flower die. So pretty and whimsical.
Posted on Facebook about the new release
Loved the idea of the arrangement of flowers away from vase. .something different.