Hey, friends! It’s time yet again to share a sampling of the NEW Paper Smooches JUNE 2019 release with you! ONE new stamp sets, FIVE new dies will be available to purchase at 10:00 AM Central time zone on June 7th. Once they go live, you will find the new products here: www.papersmoochesstamps.com
To add extra fun to our blog hop…there is a prize! The prize – a $30. gift code to use at the PS online store.
Here are the details:
- Leave a comment on any of the blogs listed below (you do not need to comment on all blogs to qualify but it will increase your chances of winning)
- FOUR winners will be chosen at RANDOM from any of the blog below
- Deadline: You have until midnight Central time on June 8th to leave a comment.
- Please check the Paper Smooches blog on June 9th to see if you are one of the FOUR lucky winners.
Here are some ways to increase your chances of winning:
- Tell us that you Facebooked about our blog hop. If you don’t already like the PS FB page, please do: https://www.facebook.com/PaperSmooches
- Tell us that you Tweeted about our hop (follow PS on Twitter – https://twitter.com/papersmooches)
- Share our blog hop on Instagram @papersmooches
- Tell us that you posted on your blog about our blog hop
(… which means that you have up to four super duper big extra chances to win on each blog! Oh yeah! Woot!)
Did you know that Paper Smooches offers up a fun challenge each month? Keep an eye on the PS blog for all the details.
Alright! Enough with the hop talk. Let me share with you the card I made for the hop! On your mark. Get set. And go!
Created this guy with the brand new Vespa die! It’s such a fun die. I die-cut the bike twice from white cardstock. I used markers to color the pieces on the first die-cut, not worrying if I went onto the lines. Then I removed the pieces from the second die-cut and adhere the white “frame” on top. It’s a pretty fun way to use intricate dies!
The sentiments are all from the previously released Hello Sampler stamp set. I really just took a bunch of words and phrases from the set and paired them together until they looks like a fun phrase for the card.
Sure looking forward to sending this card to a friend!
Thanks again, friends, for stopping by and checking out the hop. It’s always a pleasure when you do stop by!
See you again soon!