Hey, friends! The time is here once again. It’s Paper Smooches blog hop time! We are sharing a look at the brand spankin’ NEW Paper Smooches JULY 2019 release with you! There are THREE new stamp sets, THREE new dies and TWO NEW stencils that will be available to purchase at 10 am Central time zone on July 7th. (Hey! That’s tomorrow! Wink, wink! ) Once they go live, you will find the new products here.
To add extra fun to our blog hop…there is a prize! The prize? Drum roll, please! A $30 gift code to use at the PS online store. (Can I get a big ol’ woo to the hoo? That’s what I am talking about!)
Here are the details on how you just might score that gift code:
- Leave a comment on any of the blogs listed below (you do not need to comment on all blogs to qualify but it will increase your chances of winning)
- FOUR winners will be chosen at RANDOM from any of the blog below
- Deadline: You have until midnight Central time on July 8th to leave a comment.
- Please check the Paper Smooches blog on July 9th to see if you are one of the FOUR lucky winners.
Here are some ways to increase your chances of winning:
- Tell us that you Facebooked about our blog hop. If you don’t already like the PS FB page, please do https://www.facebook.com/PaperSmooches
- Tell us that you Tweeted about our hop (follow PS on Twitter – https://twitter.com/papersmooches)
- Share our blog hop on Instagram @papersmooches
- Tell us that you posted on your blog about our blog hop
(….. which means that you have up to four extra chances to win on each blog! Go, you! )
By the way, did you know that Paper Smooches offers up a fun challenge each month… and lots of project inspiration all month long? Keep an eye on the PS blog for challenge details.
Alright! Let’s get on with the project… because… yeah! 🙂
I had so much fun making this card! Rainbows and patterns = lots and lots of love!
Created the background of the card by using a few different stamps from the new Patternology stamp set. It is fun to make one big pattern with one of the stamps, but it is also fun to mix and match the different patterns together. I also added a heart cut with the heart from the new Health dies.
I wanted to send this card to one of my friends. I hate really serious cards so I paired together some words from the new Inverted Greetings set and the previously released Delightful Greetings stamp set. I sure dig the label style of the Inverted Greetings words!
Alrighty! That is it for now, friends. I’ll be back again later. Thanks again for stopping by my blog-a-roo! It’s always a pleasure to see your sweet comments. Thank you!