Hey, hey, hey, friends!
It’s that time again! It’s Paper Smooches BLOG HOP time and we get to share some projects made with the the NEW Paper Smooches NOVEMBER 2019 release with you! Hooray!
As part of this release, there are TWO new stamp sets, FOUR new dies and TWO new stencils. The new products are now available to purchase here.
We love prizes. And prizes are fun, right? Well, guess what? There’s a prize for this hop. The prize is a $50 gift code to use at the PS online store. (Fingers crossed for ALL of you!)
Here are the details on how you could possibly snag the code:
- TWO winners will be chosen at RANDOM from any of the blogs below.
- Leave a comment on any of the blogs listed. (Note: you do not need to comment on all blogs to qualify but it will increase your chances of winning.)
- Deadline: You have until midnight Central time on November 8th to leave a comment.
Please check the Paper Smooches blog on November 9th to see if you are one of the TWO lucky winners.
Oh! One more thing! Here are some ways to increase your chances of winning a blog hop prize:
- Tell us that you Facebooked about our blog hop. If you don’t already like the PS FB page, please do
- Tell us that you Tweeted about our hop (follow PS on Twitter )
- Share our blog hop on Instagram @papersmooches
- Tell us that you posted on your blog about our blog hop
By the way, did you know that Paper Smooches offers up a fun challenge each month? Keep an eye on the PS blog for details.
Enough chat about the hop!
Let’s see the card!
I created this card using several new products: the Thinking of You die; the Sunflower die; and the Savvy Stencil. I also used the “friend” word from the Delightful Greetings stamp set.
I added the patterns the back of the card with a little ink and the stencil. To create the flower, I die-cut it from white cardstock. I then used a bunch of markers to add color to it. To borrow a phrase from my friend, Kathy, I “color plucked” from my basket of markers, meaning I just grabbed Copic markers that looked good rather than follow any numeric formula for color blending.
To give the sentiment a little extra pop, I used white Nuvo Crystal Drops to add a few dots to the words. I like the subtle texture.
Alright! That is it for me. Thanks so much for taking part in today’s hop… and leaving your kinds words! It’s always such a treat!