It’s time to share the NEW Paper Smooches DECEMBER 2019 release with you! How about a big old woohoo for that?
The new release consists of ONE new stamp set, FIVE new dies, ONE new stencil AND a NEW 6 x 6 PAPER PACK. Just wait until you see the goods!
But wait! You can! Wink! The new products are now available to purchase here.
To add extra fun to our blog hop…there is a prize up for grabs! The prize is a $50 gift code to use at the PS online store.
Here’s how you could possibly win:
* TWO winners will be chosen at RANDOM from any of the blogs below
* Leave a comment on any of the blogs listed (you do not need to comment on all blogs to qualify but it will increase your chances of winning)
* Deadline: You have until midnight Central time on December 8th to leave a comment.
* Please check the Paper Smooches blog on December 9th to see if you are one of the TWO lucky winners.
Here are some ways to increase your chances of winning:
- Tell us that you Facebooked about our blog hop. If you don’t already like the PS FB page, please do.
- Tell us that you Tweeted about our hop (follow PS on Twitter.)
- Share our blog hop on Instagram @papersmooches
- Tell us that you posted on your blog about our blog hop
Also, do you like take part in challenges? Did you know that Paper Smooches offers up a fun challenge each month? Keep an eye on the PS blog for details on it!
Alright. So let’s stopping talking about the hop and share a project! I’m super happy to share a couple planner pages I decorated with the new Planner Stencil.
I used the stencil to trace several shapes (the balloons, circles, squares, conversation bubbles, labels) with a black pen and add a little color with colored pencil. I often just sponge ink through stencils, but I’ve been on a kick lately to use stencils in this way in my planners. Pencils are nice because, especially, with planners because the color doesn’t show through thinner papers usually… like ink can if paper is lightweight.
I also added a teeny tiny bit of stamping to my pages with a couple planner friendly stamp sets from PS, Dinky Doodles 1 and Dinky Doodles 2. These sets are great because the images are small and just packed with images that work on planner pages year round.
Alright! That’s it for now. I’ll be back later.
Thanks for stopping by. Happy hopping!