Hey, hey, hey!
It’s January 6th! That means it blog hop day, and it is time to share some projects made with the NEW Paper Smooches JANUARY 2020 release with you! Hot diggity dog!
There are TWO new stamp sets, THREE new dies, TWO new stencils and ONE new paper pack as part of the new release. The new products are now available to purchase here.
Blog hops are always more fun with prizes so to add extra fun to our blog hop…there is a prize! The prize – a $50 gift code to use at the PS online store.
Here are the deets you are going to want to know about this hop:
- TWO winners will be chosen at RANDOM from any of the blogs below
- Leave a comment on any of the blogs listed (you do not need to comment on all blogs to qualify but it will increase your chances of winning)
- Deadline: You have until midnight Central time on January 8th to leave a comment.
- Please check the Paper Smooches blog on January 9th to see if you are one of the TWO lucky winners.
Ways to increase your chances of winning:
- Tell us that you Facebooked about our blog hop. If you don’t already like the PS FB page, please do.
- Tell us that you Tweeted about our hop (follow PS on Twitter.)
- Share our blog hop on Instagram @papersmooches
- Tell us that you posted on your blog about our blog hop
So enough hop talk. Let’s see the card.
This was such a fun card to make! I created the background by cutting several snowflakes with the new Huge Snowflakes dies. I lightly (very, very, very lightly) sponged sponged some black ink where I was going to place the large snowflakes and then added them to it. (Side note: I actually cut all the snowflakes from white cardstock and then added color with ink to some of them before I got to creating. Could have saved time by just cutting them from colored cardstock, but I decided not to.)
Once I added the big snowflakes, I added a few small ones, as well as a few white Nuvo Crystal Dots.
The snowman and fox were stamped and die-cut with the new Winter Greetings stamps and Winter Greetings Icons dies. I colored them in with good ol’ alcohol ink markers. I also added a stamped sentiment to a banner cut with the Vanilla Verbiage Icons dies. For good measure, I sponged a little black ink along the edges of the banner. Anyway, I think it turned out pretty cute. Hope you like it.
By the way, do you like playing with Paper Smooches stamps, dies and stencils? Let’s see what you are making! Paper Smooches has a challenge every month on the the PS blog! Be sure to check it out!
Thanks, as always for stopping by today! It’s always a treat when you do. See you again soon, friends. Happy blog hopping!