It’s blog hop time! I’m super happy to join my Paper Smooches teammates in sharing some projects made with the NEW Paper Smooches MARCH 2020 release with you!
The new release is available for purchase now! There are THREE new 3 x 4 stamp sets and ONE new stencil.
To add extra fun to our blog hop…there is a chance to win a prize! What’s the prize you ask? Well, friends, it’s a $50 gift code to use in the PS online store. (Just think of the goodness you could add to your crafty stash with that! Oh yeah!)
Here are the details:
- TWO winners will be chosen at RANDOM from any of the blogs below
- Leave a comment on any of the blogs listed (you do not need to comment on all blogs to qualify but it will increase your chances of winning)
- Deadline: You have until midnight Central time on March 8th to leave a comment.
- Please check the Paper Smooches blog on March 9th to see if you are one of the TWO lucky winners.
Ways to increase your chances of winning:
- Tell us that you Facebooked about our blog hop. If you don’t already like the PS FB page, please do https://www.facebook.com/PaperSmooches
- Tell us that you Tweeted about our hop (follow PS on Twitter – https://twitter.com/papersmooches)
- Share our blog hop on Instagram @papersmooches
- Tell us that you posted on your blog about our blog hop
Alright! So let’s get on with the project!
Created this card with the new Rainbow Sherbet dies. I cut a line in the typewriter and then cut a piece of cardstock to fit in it so it would like the sentiment really was typed.
The words are from a couple different stamp sets: Noteworthy and Delightful Greetings. They were part of larger sentiments so I did a little masking by covering up the unneeded words with washi tape while I inked the stamps.
The papers on the card are also from Paper Smooches. They are from the previously released Rainbow Sherbet paper pack. I really like the color combo.
Alright. That’s it for me. I’ll be back later, friends. Thanks for hopping today and stopping by my blog-a-roo!
PS…. Do you love making stuff with Paper Smooches’ products? Well, don’t forget to check out the fun challenge PS offers each month? Keep an eye on the PS blog for details.