It’s that time again! It’s Pep Rally week in the Paper Smooches world, and we are here today to share a sampling of the NEW Paper Smooches DECEMBER 2017 release with you! TWO new stamp sets and FOUR new dies will be available to purchase at 8 pm PT on November 30th. You will find our new products HERE once they go live.
To add extra fun to our blog hop…we are offering up a prize!
The prize – a $25 gift code to choose what you like at the PS online store.
- FOUR winners will be chosen at RANDOM from any of the design team blogs and the PS Blog to win the $25. prize.
- Just leave a comment on any of the design team blogs listed below or the PS blog for your chance to win! (you do not need to comment on all blogs to qualify but it will increase your chances)
- Deadline: You have until midnight PT on Sunday, December 3rd to leave a comment.
- Please check the Paper Smooches blog on Monday, December 4th to see if you are one of the FOUR lucky winners.
To increase your chances of winning:
- Tell us that you Facebooked about our blog hop
- Tell us that you Tweeted about our hop
- Tell us that you posted on your blog about our blog hop
(which means that you have up to three extra chances to win on each blog)
Enough hop talk.
Let me show you the card.
Just played when I made this guy. Created the background with the new Wine dies. Cut them all out from white cardstock, adhere them to a white card and then sponged a couple Oxide Inks (Ranger) onto it. Then I spritzed on a little water and patted things dry with a trusty dusty paper towel.
The sentiment is from the new All Year Cheer stamp set. If you are a card maker, this set is an “all-around perfect for making TONS of different cards” kind of set. It’s got all KINDS of occasions covered.
Oh yeah, I wanted the card to have a little glitz too so I slapped on a couple sequins. No real rhyme or reason to where I plopped them.
Alright, friends. That’s all I have for you. I’ll be back again soon. Thanks, as always, for stopping by. Happy hopping!