Hi! Welcome to my blog about card making and paper crafting!
I am Teri, and I am a card maker, planner and (not-often-anyone but use to be super crazy) scrapbooker.
I love music, concerts, taking pictures, John Mayer and Rolling Stones music and hanging out with my family and friends. I like to run … and walk… and I’m super slow at it. Oh, and I have one of the sweetest, fluffy dogs on the planet. His name would be Marley (or Marlon, when he gets in trouble.). 😉
I was one the six Go-to Gals/contributing editors for Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking magazine. It was a totally sweet gig.
I’m also the retired hostess for Moxie Fab World, a blog from Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking magazine. (The blog ceased production when the magazine closes its doors in Dec. 2014.)
I’ve taught card and scrapbook classes around the country. There was also this one time I got to teach on a really big ship for a week, too. That was pretty cool, too.
I’m currently on design teams for Technique Tuesday, Paper Smooches, 3L Scrapbook Adhesives and Jillibean Soup. I’m also the DT coodinator for Technique Tuesday.
* Guest DT and Sketch Girl for Skipping Stones Designs in June 2010 and August 2011
* Guest Designer for The Card Kitchen in December 2011
* Distinguished Guest Designer for Papertrey Ink in August/September 2009
* Guested for Neat & Tangled, Taylored Expressions and My Favorite Things (June) in 2014.
* Took part in Pretty Pink Posh’s new release hop in March 2018.
* Fan of many, many, many companies… and many, many, many crafty gals and guys!
Need to reach me? You can reach me at: teriishere AT GMAIL dot com.
Please be cool. Don’t copy my words or pictures without asking. Thank you. 🙂
Projects and words shared here are for personal use only and are not to be used for publication, contest and/or profit purposes. Remedies will be sought against designers who plagiarize and blatantly copy my projects and/or words shared here for publication, contest and/or profit purposes.
Because it’s a major bummer to see your project with someone else’s name on it.