Guess what? It is Paper Smooches time on my blog again! It’s been so long!
The design team, plus some very special friends, are projects made with the NEW Paper Smooches FEBRUARY 2019 release with you! Say what???!! New stuff?? YEP! ONE new stamp sets and FOUR new dies will be available to purchase at 10:00 AM Central time zone on February 14th. You will find the new products at their online store once they go live at http://www.papersmoochesstamps.com.
To add extra fun to our blog hop…there is a prize! The prize – a $25 gift code to use at the PS online store.
Here are the details:
- Leave a comment on any of the blogs listed below (you do not need to comment on all blogs to qualify but it will increase your chances of winning)
- FOUR winners will be chosen at RANDOM from any of the design team blogs and the PS Blog to win the $25. prize.
- Deadline: You have until midnight Central time on February 14th to leave a comment.
- Please check the Paper Smooches blog on February 15th to see if you are one of the FOUR lucky winners.
Ways to increase your chances of winning:
- Tell us that you Facebooked about our blog hop. If you don’t already like the PS FB page, please do https://www.facebook.com/PaperSmooches
- Tell us that you Tweeted about our hop (follow PS on Twitter – https://twitter.com/papersmooches)
- Share our blog hop on Instagram @papersmooches
- Tell us that you posted on your blog about our blog hop
(which means that you have up to four extra chances to win on each blog)
So enough hop talk. Let me show you what I’ve got.
I’ve put together this little gem, featuring the new So Fairy Cute stamps and dies.
Kinda hard to tell but I also added just a pinch of glitter to the bear’s crown. It gives it just the right amount of sparkle.
Alright! That’s what I got for you today.
Are you a Paper Smooches fan? Don’t forget to get out the monthly challenge to show off what you are doing with Paper Smooches’ stamps and dies. The challenge is always on the PS blog.
Thanks so very much for joining us.